Where in Mississauga can I obtain dental implant services?
Missing teeth can negatively impact the smile, including its appearance, health, and function. A tooth that has been extracted or lost can cause existing teeth to shift, resulting in the loss of natural bone, and can significantly impact one’s appearance, therefore causing them to feel much more self-conscious about how they appear in social situations. Fortunately, replacement solutions are plentiful, and the team at Huron Dental Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, can help with dental implant services.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are one of several restorative solutions available with Dr. Jameela Jifri and her associates. These posts are designed to function as tooth root replacements placed into the bone. The jawbone acts as the foundation and provides a strong and durable solution. Implants are restored over the top abutment with a wide selection of restorations such as dentures, bridges, and even porcelain crowns for replacing just a single tooth.
Why do patients like dental implants?
Dental implants have several advantages, which make them a highly desirable and easy choice for many of our patients here at Huron Dental Centre. Dental implants:
- Look and feel like natural teeth. The restoration is custom-fabricated to perfectly match the size, shape, and colour of surrounding teeth for a seamless blend.
- Maintain facial structure. When natural adult teeth are missing or extracted, the jawbone starts to deteriorate due to lack of stimulation from tooth roots. Dental implants help maintain bone density and prevent further bone loss.
- Do not require alterations to adjacent teeth. Unlike restorations, such as dental bridges, which need the support of neighbouring teeth, implants are independent and do not put strain on other teeth.
- Offer long-term durability. With proper care, our quality dental implants can last patients a lifetime, making them a great investment in one’s oral health.
- Allow for everyday eating and speaking ability. Since dental implants function just like one’s natural teeth, they allow our patients to eat and speak properly.
Request an Appointment
Where can I obtain dental implant services in Mississauga, Ontario?
If you are looking for a dental practice “near me” that provides a wide range of restorative services, including dental implants, we welcome you to call Huron Dental Centre at 2000 Credit Valley Road, Unit #102, to schedule a free consultation with our professionals. We can be reached by calling 855 393-0900 and are currently accepting new and returning patients and families at our state-of-the-art dental practice.
Huron Dental Centre in Mississauga - Dr. Jameela Jifri
Your smile gives out your first impression so it needs to be protected with the best care available. For residents in the Mississauga area, Huron Dental Centre is the best place for quality dental care as we treat all our patients like our extended family. From mild issues such as oral cavities to complex dental surgeries, we provide comprehensive treatments that will suit you according to your unique conditions. Our team is led by Dr.Jameela Jifri who possesses more than two decades of dentistry experience. She and her highly skilled team of dentists who share the same values of compassion and friendly care when it comes to treating patients. Our services include but are not limited to general, cosmetic, orthodontics, children’s and emergency dentistry treatments. As we consider patients’ convenience at all times, we provide easy appointment hours including evenings and weekends, and the practice is located near Square One Shopping Mall with free parking facilities. We provide easy payment options and free consultations to help patients in need and we maintain a multilingual facility to approach all patients.
Share this Article
Back to Dental Implants Page