Smile confidently again with cosmetic dentistry options for dental imperfections in Mississauga, ON
A healthy, beautiful smile not only keeps you free from dental pain and discomfort but also helps you exude confidence to your friends, family, and coworkers. If you have suffered dental trauma, decay, or inflammation that is causing you to be embarrassed about your smile, then Dr. Jameela Jifri has cosmetic dentistry options that will make you want to smile again! At Huron Dental Centre in Mississauga, ON, a variety of cosmetic options are available to treat imperfections ranging from mild discolouration to more severe chips, gaps, or tooth misalignment.
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry
You may have been living for years with dental imperfections that prevent you from smiling as much as you’d like or thinking that treatment for your dental issues is outside of your reach. However, many people don’t realize the wide array of cosmetic dentistry options that are available nowadays to treat issues with their smile. Not only are many of the options affordable, but several treatment options also require little time commitment and enable you to walk out of the office with a transformed smile.
No matter what your dental concerns are, we encourage you to talk with Dr. Jifri in a consultation appointment or even at your next regularly scheduled cleaning about any cosmetic or medical issues that you have with your teeth. Treatment may be easier than you ever thought it would be!
Cosmetic dentistry options
At Huron Dental Centre, Dr. Jifri understands that every patient is unique and as a result, offers many different treatment options for cosmetic dental issues. Some patients may benefit from a combination of multiple treatments. Depending on what you would like to improve about your smile, Dr. Jifri may recommend one or more of the following.
- White fillings: When you need a filling for a decayed tooth, Dr. Jifri can use natural-looking white filling material instead of metal amalgam so no one ever knows you’ve had your tooth filled.
- Teeth whitening: We create custom-fitted trays based on dental impressions of your mouth and then provide you with a medical-grade tooth whitening gel that gently and effectively lifts stains from your teeth in about an hour a day; touch-ups can be done over time using the materials you were provided with for your initial treatment.
- Veneers: The beautiful smiles you see on celebrities are often the result of veneers; these are thin pieces of natural-looking porcelain that are attached to the front of your tooth to hide any imperfections such as misshapen teeth, stubborn discolourations, inconsistencies in size, or even minor gaps and misalignment.
- Cosmetic bonding: Bonding with a composite resin material can achieve similar cosmetic results to veneers, but often with less money and time, when one or more teeth have an imperfection such as a chip or a gap.
- Ceramic inlays: If you have suffered tooth trauma or decay that has resulted in the need for something larger than a filling but a full extraction or crown is not necessary, then ceramic inlays can be a great conservative choice for keeping your natural tooth and restoring its health.
- Dental crowns: When you have had a root canal or need strength and protection added to your existing tooth, a dental crown may be the best option for dental restoration; it looks natural and works just like a regular tooth and can even be used for purely cosmetic reasons such as to improve the appearance of oddly shaped or discoloured teeth.
- Dental implants, bridges, or dentures: Sometimes a tooth is lost or needs to be extracted due to an accident, tooth decay, or gum disease; when this happens, Dr. Jifri and her team offer several tooth replacement options, including dental implants, bridges, partial dentures, or full dentures.
Schedule a consultation with Huron Dental Centre today
Dr. Jameela Jifri and the team of dental professionals at Huron Dental Centre are dedicated to helping patients achieve and maintain healthy, radiant smiles. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, Dr. Jifri can perform a thorough examination and discuss your cosmetic concerns with you. She will then discuss any treatment options that are available for your specific needs, as well as the pros and cons of each, to help you arrive at a decision on which treatments to proceed with based on your preferences and budget.
Huron Dental Centre in Mississauga - Dr. Jameela Jifri
Your smile gives out your first impression so it needs to be protected with the best care available. For residents in the Mississauga area, Huron Dental Centre is the best place for quality dental care as we treat all our patients like our extended family. From mild issues such as oral cavities to complex dental surgeries, we provide comprehensive treatments that will suit you according to your unique conditions. Our team is led by Dr.Jameela Jifri who possesses more than two decades of dentistry experience. She and her highly skilled team of dentists who share the same values of compassion and friendly care when it comes to treating patients. Our services include but are not limited to general, cosmetic, orthodontics, children’s and emergency dentistry treatments. As we consider patients’ convenience at all times, we provide easy appointment hours including evenings and weekends, and the practice is located near Square One Shopping Mall with free parking facilities. We provide easy payment options and free consultations to help patients in need and we maintain a multilingual facility to approach all patients.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page